Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I haven't really been on blogger that much so I'll just briefly state what's happened to me in that last couple of months! Well actually a lot has happened. School started and that's been really great, oh! That reminds me, I have to check my grades on powerschoool! Be back in a flash! Hey! I have straight A's! Sweet! I've been doing lots of stuff with National Junior Honor Society. We're planning our next service project! I think it's going to be super fun! I also started Swim Team! That's been really fun and I've made lots of friends! I also learned that my endurance level is -1! But don't worry, I'm getting lots better! We went to Orlando! That was tons of fun! I had a blast! Even though it was 90 degrees with 95% humidity! We were melting! But it was great for my skin! We went to Epcot, Disney World, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. Then we went to the beach! I love love love the beach! I could live on the beach! Although that might be kind of weird!! We went to Gatorland on the last day. I love Gatorland! That was probably the best part of the whole trip! I got to sit on a real live alligator and I got to be a foot and a half away from one! I got to feed some which was so cool! That's about all for Orlando! I'm excited for Halloween! I'm not dressing up or anything, just hanging out with my friends. I want to go to a haunted forest or something with my friends! That would be tons of fun! Well... That's all I can think of right now! Bye!! Have a fantastic Halloween!!

No comments: