Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun Time in the Summer Time

Summer's just begun and I'm sure everybody is super excited! I know I am! This summer I am determined to get a dog before July at least! This summer is going to be so much fun! My birthday, Father's day, 2 of my best friend's birthdays, my other best friend is going to Holland (good for her... me? Not so much.. Boringness for 3 weeks... fun... :D) Girl's camp, we're going to St. George.. I hope... Anyway, a lot of really fun things are going to happen. I'm so excited for this summer! Okay here's some random little things that have been going on... My cousin Caigan had his birthday on June fourth! He turned 3. He's so cute!! He's hilarious! OH!!!! Another good thing for this summer is that KIMBER, my aunt, IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY GIRL!!! Yay!! I'm so so so excited for her!!! Okay, more random stuff... I went to the Scera pool with my best friends Emily and Kristina and we had so much fun! We were all hoping to get a little sun for summer but it turned out to be a little more than a little sun!! Me and Emily were fried!! We both looked like lobsters! Well, our shoulders and our backs looked like lobsters! At least we got some sun!? Ya, we went home and we were dying! It hurt so bad! But it's all okay now and we're perfectly fine, and alive!! I got a new swimming suit! That's always good! Last year it was so difficult trying to find a swimming suit!! It took me and my mom forever to find one! It was insane! But his year it was a lot easier and I found a cute blue one piece and it's fabulous! I like one pieces better because they stay on when I'm swimming! I'm going to go on a swim team this summer! I love swimming! I could live in water! It is so amazing!! I just love it! Words cannot describe how I feel when I dive into the deep water than come up and swim 10 laps! Hahahaha! But really, I love swimming! So I'm trying to make my blog look cute because everybody has these really cute backrounds that they get from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and I tried to get it but my computer is stupid! Well, it's actually pretty fabulous but we haven't downloaded internet explorer 8 yet so.. ya... Hopefully I can get it cute soon! Okay well enough of this... See ya guys later! Thanks for reading it all! I know I say that every time but I write long posts and so I appreciate you taking time out of your day and reading my blog! Hahahaha! Okay well.. Bye!!

Hailey

No comments: