Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School's out let's scream and shout!

So yes summer is here!! And there is only 15 days until my birthday! Hooray for me! In 15 days I will officially be a teenager! K so awhile ago National Junior Honor Society had a service project at the school so me and Emily went and it was so much fun! Me and Emily and another group of girls were working on weeding around this tree so Alyese (I forgot how to speel her name) decided to just pull it all up! So we were helping her do it but we soon found out that we were kind of pulling the tree roots too so we stopped! But it was hilariously funny! After the service project and before we ate lunch we had elections for next year. The first one was for seventh graders going on eighth to be Eighth grad President Elect which means in ninth grade they'll be president. Well they were asking for nominees (don't know how to spell that either) And my friend Betty Evans was like "Hailey, if I nominate you, will you accept?" and I said yes of course! So she raised her hand and Mrs. Hunter called on her and ya... so when it was time to vote the ninth graders were like "I don't know who to vote for!" And Betty was like vote for Hailey!!! (Betty's in ninth grade) And guess what!! I won!!! I got 36 votes and the next highest was 16! crazy stuff eh? And the ninth grade vice president was Alyese! I'm so excited that I get to be in with her!! SUMMER!!!! I'm so very happy for summer!!! I'm hoping to get my dog this summer! I have $244.46 and I need $350.00 that's not so bad! I only need like 100 dollars more! Sigh... I'm going to need to do a lot of babysitting this summer! I am so excited for Girls Camp!!! We're going June 23-27!! I am so excited!! It's going to be a blasty blast!

Well I guess that's it for now!! Thanks for reading it all!!!

Hailey

1 comment:

Saren Atkisson said...

June 23-27 is the exact days i am going to nationals for gymnastics exciting!